If you are, or are an aspiring, career Fire Fighter and/or EMT or Paramedic and want to serve your community, are highly motivated, disciplined, physically fit, mentally fit, embrace the virtues of teamwork, commitment to rigorous training, brother and sisterhood, and want to belong to a highly respected fire department then we want to hear from you! This job requires well educated and trained professionals who understand the dangers associated with the fire fighting profession and are committed to providing service to their community.
- Gear Issued
- Insured through the VFIS
- Communication Devices Issued
- Reimbursement for FFI through the RI FIRE ACADEMY
- Reimbursement for FFII through the RI FIRE ACADEMY
- Reimbursement for HAZMAT through the RI FIRE ACADEMY
- Reimbursement for EMS licensure programs of study
- CPR Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification
- Tactical Emergency Casualty Care
- Continuing Educational Opportunities
Links for both our Membership and Per Diem applications are found below. Please complete your application, then …
• Drop your application off at the station to the District Clerk from Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 am and 3:00 pm
• Bring your application with you to any of our regular Tuesday evening drills at the station (7:00 pm) and submit it in person to either the Chief or any Department Officer.
Per Diem EMT Applications can be picked up at the station during office hours.Volunteer Member Application
Other Ways To Support Our Fire District
• Financial Contributions
Financial contributions are always welcome. In the past, financial contributions by many individuals and businesses have helped us purchase important firefighting equipment. You can be sure your donation will be used to improve our department and the services we provide to the community.
• General Volunteering
If you don’t want to be a firefighter but still want to volunteer your help, there’s a spot for you at the Harmony Fire District. We occasionally need help with carpentry, electrical, typing, baking, holiday activities, and other jobs. Please let us know how we can put you to work!